§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, for example name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or through a contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data that arises in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we rely on contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or if you wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective transactions. In doing so, we also name the specified criteria for the storage duration.
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or cancellation,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by a data protection supervisory authority.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informative use of the website, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requirement (concrete page)
- Access Status / HTTP status code
- each transmitted amount of data
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and operation of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and for example decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you may not be able to use all features of this site.
§4 Opposition or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke them at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if, in particular, the processing is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In the event of such a disagreement, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on which we continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your advertising conflict under the following contact data: [see our legal notice]
§5 Web analytics – Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this site, Google will truncate your IP address beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics 4. In this version the anonymisation of IP addresses is activated by default. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f GDPR.
§6 Social Media Plug-Ins
(1) Customers as well as business partners are increasingly making use of Social Media to exchange information. AkeBoose GmbH is present on Social Media and looks forward to interacting with you on the following platforms:
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/akeboose-gmbh/
- Twitter: @akeboose (https://twitter.com/akeboose)
- Xing: https://www.xing.com/pages/akeboosegmbh
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AkeBooseSweden
- LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- Xing SE, Dammtorstrasse 30, 20354 Hamburg, Deutschland: https://privacy.xing.com/en/privacy-policy
- YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, California 94066, USA; https://policies.google.com/privacy.
- Warn users that their presence on our channels might be limited if they continuously spread inaccurate information about us or others. We do everything at our disposal to understand the context of the comments and improve our dialogue with the user in question.
- Remove any comment that could be perceived as harmful, in particular any comment that is sexist, racist or xenophobic. Please contact us, if you think that a comment was unrightfully removed.
- Remove any comment that is spam (i.e. redundant or automated commenting) or has the purpose of scamming our followers. We might choose to report such comments to the social media platform.
- Remove any comment that promotes people or products that are unrelated to the content we post on our channels. In cases of repeat offenses, we also reserve the rights to block users.
- Block comments that uses offensive language towards our company, our employees or other users.
- Block users that continuously make harmful, spam, unrelated or offensive comments.
(4) Finally, AkeBoose GmbH cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy and completeness of information provided by us on the Social Media platforms. Please use this information at your own risk.
§7 Google Maps Plug-In
(1) On our website, on the contact page, we use a Google Maps API. The Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. This enables us to show you directly on the website where we are located and allows you to use the map function conveniently.
(3) Google consequently receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website “Contact”. In addition, the data mentioned in the section “§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website” will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether you are logged in to a Google user account or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google with your account, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating Google Maps. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
§8 Data security
We also use technical and organizational security measures to protect personal data arising or collected, in particular against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or against the attack of unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Last update: April 2021